Silver jewelry making class in Ubud
- 3 Hours
- Maximum Allowed Per Booking: 15
Silver jewelry making is an age-old Balinese craft that’s vital to the island’s rural economy. On this private tour from Ubud, try out the art coached by a silversmith at a traditional village workshop. Tour the village to understand the craft’s importance; and learn to shape, cut, and finish your design before keeping it as a memento. Prebooking will secure your place for a time that fits your schedule.
- Learn Balinese silver jewelry making on a private workshop tour from Ubud.
- Prebook to ensure your place for a class time that suits you.
- Create a design with tutelage from a silversmith and keep it as a souvenir.
- Includes snacks, village tour, and transfers from Ubud and other areas.
Aditional info :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
What To Expect :
In my village, Delodsema, 70% of the men are Silver Smith. Silver smithing is everything in my village and it takes over 60% of the economic movements here. Growing up in silver smith family inspires me to create this activity to help you to experience and feel the sensation of creating your own jewelry. The fact is my company helps the local people getting more income for what they do and also promotes their work to foreigners. All of the teachers are local and partial income that we earn will come to the village. The program will start by picking you up then drive you to the workshop in Delodsema. We will welcome you and gladly serve you some coffee or tea and Balinese snacks as warm greetings from us. While we’re enjoying the coffee we will introduce to you about Balinese life style, culture and traditions then we will show you some sample of jewelries we have and please don’t hesitate to show us if you already have idea of the design that you would like to make. then we will start preparing the silver, we will be right next to you to help you during the project from burning, cutting, cleaning until finishing. We will make sure your safety and you get the jewelry that you want.
Cancellation Policy :
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- 10 grams of silver
- Using more than 10 grams of silver, extra charge 20k/gram
- Cannot share silver with another person
- Additional cost for using gemstone
- Experienced instructor
- Mineral water, coffee or tea, and snack
- Duration 2-3 hours
- Book one day before
- personal expenses
Average Guest Reviews
No Review Available
Book This Tour
Have a question in mind
Looking for more info? Send a question to the property to find out more.
You might also like
Travel is my life. Since 1999, I have been traveling around the world nonstop. If you also love travel, you are in the right place!